“HEALTH , HOPE & HUMANITY “ has become even more important in our lives in contemporary times.
In year 2020 , IA initiated Online Yoga classes to promote healthy living and community adopted it.
Community has adopted several means of healthy living and IA is glad to introduce “ Cycling” initiative to the community. There are several Cyclist practitioners already and such event can inspire more to adopt it.
Indian Association, under the auspices of Consulate General of India will organize the Cycling event on 7th March 2021
Let’s pick up our bicycles or a shared bicycle through app and cycle on the cycling track at the Pudong Riverside.
- Ritika Kumar (Mobile: 138 1748 1339 and WeChat: Akitir11)
- Divya Raj (Mobile: 150 2178 7917 and WeChat：divyaraj17)
- Rahul Bagde (Mobile: 186 1660 9944 and WeChat: rahulbagde78)
- Nitin Soni (Mobile: 136 1173 1787 and WeChat: nitin0080 )
Let’s celebrate the FIT India movement
- Date: 7th March 2021
- Venue: Starting and ending point at the Pudong side riverfront in front of the Mercedes Benz arena / River Mall.
- Time: 2:00 pm onwards (based on your route)
Mercedes Benz Arena (Venue)
Participants can choose between two route formats
Overview of all the routes:
Route 1: 20km Southwall Route - Flag off 2 pm
Route 2. 10km Nanpu Bridge - Flag off 2.45 pm
Finish together by 4:30pm. Followed by group photo and presentation of momentos.
This is not a competition. Participation is the spirit of sports.
For more details on the route please visit the following links curated specially for the participants.
20 km Southwall Route (copy and paste in Browser):
10 km Nanpu Bridge Route (copy and paste in Browser):
Please scan the QR code above in the flyer for registration and payments to be made through YooPay. The registration will be open till 28th of February
- Men (16+) RMB 100 includes an event T-shirt, cap and momento. Applicable for any route.
- Women (16+) RMB 50 includes an event T-shirt, cap and momento ( our way of celebrating women’s day on 8th). Applicable for any route.
- Children RMB 10 ( includes the momento only). Applicable for any route.
Please scan the Yoopay QR Code to register
You can bring your own bicycle or can use any of the APPs for shared bicycle.
- Hello bike can be used by its app or Alipay
- Didi bike can be used by Didi app
- Meituan / Mobike can be used by Meituan app.
At the time of registration please mention the size of your T-shirts
Guidelines and Dos and Don’ts
- Use of helmet while riding is highly recommended.
- Speed limit on the route is marked as 15 kmph.
- Use only the marked cycling track and not the jogging track.
- Watch for people walking on the track while riding and avoid any accidents.
- Riders shouldn’t block the track by riding together in parallel.
- Please observe traffic discipline on the cycling track.
* IA reserves the right to change the date and/or time of the event based on the directions of the local authorities and weather conditions and other circumstances.
For any further clarifications, please scan the QR code of IA cycling WeChat group or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact nodal points.