Become a Member
Wish to become an IA Member , here is what you need to know:-
The good news is currently IA membership is free !!
Why join us ?
With us you get a single view into the indian community in shanghai. We will cater to all your cultural, social and business related needs. Be connected and fully engaged via our mailing list (3000+ members).
- Website- www.iashanghai.cn
- Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/160113114009211/
- Twitter ID- https://twitter.com/ShanghaiIa
- LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/indian-association-shanghai/
- Wechat official account- IAShanghai (accessible from WeChat)
Benefits of IA:
- IA is a strong and robust platform to contribute individually with "Seva Bhaav" for the benefits of the major Indian Community of Shanghai.
- Opportunities to volunteer :-Want to give back to the community, you can help you contribute your time and resources towards IA social as well as community events (example blood donation day, children’s home visits).
- We are now digital , registrations and ticket booking for our events is now only a click (or one QR Code scan) away.
Here is what you need to do to register with us.
- Simply click this YooPay link to register: https://yoopay.cn/event/ia-membership
- Or scan this YooPay QR Code from your mobile phone using WeChat or AliPay
What happens after registration?
- Once you successfuly register on YooPay, then you will receive an email and confirmation SMS (if its a Chinese phone number) from Yoopay event.
- We will add your data in our master email database. After that you will start receiving email alerts for our forthcoming events, CGI Updates, and emails from our partners / sponsors. You can unsubscribe from the email anytime.
- The membership continues and renews automatically. As on today (6th March, 2021) the IA Board hasn't decided any expiration date of the membership. If there is any, then it will be communicated well in advance.
Incase if you have any difficulties in registration then you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out Ritika (G.Sec Membership and Communications) on her WeChat: Akitir11